This is it; as ambiguous as it gets.

Sunday, April 19, 2009
It may just be history. Yet, many histories kept being retold and retold and retold yet again. Many at times and countless of times by that very fact, the simplicity of it is being tainted by the complexities of human nature where everything was based on perceptions. Very first perception on that instant whim of reading or knowing it. I am tired to quote examples. But for those who understand this chunk of gibberish, they would have the simplest examples in mind to illustrate this.
No, no. Don't get me wrong. I am not pointing fingers on who should be blamed or be responsible for it. It's just my mere thoughts. My solely thoughts that at times i feel people find it a sore? I dont know. You tell me. I am just beating around the bush here. Want to play merry-go-round too?
And so anyway, i thought now, how do i define happily ever after? Is it by having to satisfy all my wants and needs? Because you know, i felt that i can have all the money in the world, but i know it doesn't buy happiness as cliche as it seems. Because i know despite having all the best choices of things, you are still going to make mistakes. And because i know too that all my good intentions are being misunderstood at times.
What do i do now?-Let it be, let it be.