|
information fyzzah. twenty-first. republican. little kids. an adventure. tongue in cheek. |
i say just to fill up those space in between. links shimy hafiz mark daniel farhan aisyah layout: hearteditorials codes: detonatedlove |
Friday, May 15, 2009
You know, I know a liar when I see one because I am a liar.
I know i am going to love this weekend. I am not working and the feeling is awesome. Saturday would be sun, sand and sea with my beloved cousins, uncles & aunties. I can't wait to see those little children. Ahmad Shafiq is going to be there too! Note to self: Fizah, please remember to collect those brownies. You know, the things that I remember best – are those things I wasn't supposed to do and I did them anyway. Like i when i was young, i wasn't supposed to touch my late grandad's fishes. Still, my brother & i did. We ended up scooping those precious goldfish and not so precious guppies out of their respectives tanks. Giggling and jumping with the fishes in our hands till they die. Sadist sia! So, anyway i come out with this fool-proof idea of destroying it by the means of burning it. Hah! Imagine people, imagine- those black and charred fishes. I know you might be thinking why wouldn't we just threw it into the thrash. I seriously have no idea man. I think i was intoxicated with adrenaline to think properly. That came to a halt when suddennly, an awful smell succumbs and engulf the kitchen area. Hafiz date was a success! My mom cute lah. Eh, of course. HA-HA. But, anyway, she like irritating me in a sort of way like asking me questions like: "Eh, what do you think they are doing eh?" and "Are they okay riding the bike together?" and and also like " You think your brother can make it or not?" Haha, mama please? How am i supposed to answer all that? Cause you know what, my brother school mates thinks he is a gay because he got no gf. Like what? Come on, he is the most awesomest person i know- not just because he is my brother. He is sweet in an irritating way. (: "There comes a point in your life, when you're officially an adult. Suddenly, people expect you to be responsible, serious, a grown-up. We get taller, we get older. But do we ever really grow up?" -I love this. Guys, grow up please, a wee-bit?
|